Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Ah, alas! The weird one is in full blogging mode once again. Final exams stressed me out along with problems with friends and the probability that i might change schools. Waaahh!! NOOO!!! T_T But i'll stay. I'll stay. Lots of people will kill me if I switch schools and I have no plans of dying young.

...Now what?

Five days without blogging and I now lost my talent for blogging unendlessly. Don't tell me I'm back with posting quiz results and copy and pasted articles again?

Well... what's new? I added someone new to my links. Say hello to Will and his cat, Moe. And I also changed "Links" to "LusciousLinks" which I kind of copied from kitta.net. Only, hers is "Liciouslinks."

Back to Will, he is now my latest YM friend. I was just able to chat with him a while ago. But it was only for a short while because it was 2 am at his place so he has to log off. I still can't believe that lots of people like my locker decorating tips and I was even thinking of taking it off on my site's next layout. I just reread a part of it and I almost wanted to vomit. I sound so corny and ewh! Maybe I'll just rewrite it again when I get the time. Which is probably very soon since tomorrow is the last day of school. But I'm cool with the no more classes thing. I've learned to "see the beauty of change."

Now that summer is just outside my doorstep, I remember that I'm going to have art and dance lessons and Rosy will be my classmate! I miss Rosy. I don't get to see her much now eversince she changed schools. But we still talk in the phone and IM each other. Then our class will also have a class outing at a beach overnight!

Well that's all for now. It's almost 12 am and I just remembered it isn't summer yet and I still need to go to school tomorrow for our Reading Diagnostic Test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home