Monday, March 21, 2005

Blogging Festival For Me!

Summer is turning into a blogging holiday for me because I have three new blogs!

One of them is "A Hundred Percent Elisha" and it's full of all-out nonsense stupidity. But it's funny, or so my brother says. I haven't asked Mika though, if ever it's corny or not. Because for Mika, when it's corny, it's funny. I notice that whenever she say that something is corny, she's always laughing. I'm just having one problem with this blog: I have no idea what my next post is about.

My next blog is, "My Fingers Type On Their Own." All junkie posts go there.

And finally, my most favorite new blog of all... Wishing For Love! Well it's not that good, but it's a blog that has a purpose.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool.. i hope i can also do other blogs.. haha.. if only i have the time.. yes, even though it's summer, i don't have that TIME.

-eryka

4:24 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

cool!... 3 blogs, that's a lot of work... I don't think I'll be able to manage 3 blogs all at once...
Good LUCK!

10:09 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

I don't only have 3 blogs. I have 3 new blogs, but I've got 7 blogs all in all.

It gets confusing and crazy. Whenever I think of creating a post for one of my blogs and I reach my dashboard, I go, "What blog was that again?"

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home