Thursday, March 17, 2005

Oh damn!

Ok, so I was happily surfing the net--blogging to be exact.

Oh check out Dana's blog. Very happy! The same goes to this one. It rox! But only two chaps are up, though.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, happily blogging while being in invisible mode so only my friend Dana knows I'm online. Then suddenly, out of the blue, my face itches. Not itch as in itch itch, but itch like dirt irritation itch that usually foretells zits. So I head to the bathroom and wash my face. Then I wonder, "I already placed so much of this stuff, but why isn't it bubbling?" Then I place some more, but proved to be futile. Finally, I checked the label--oh damn, body lotion!

7 Comments:

Blogger celestial_elisha said...

putchie!!
miss ya!
*hugs*

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least it's not shampoo or pHcare. haha!

5:54 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

But I've heard that you can use pHcare as a face cleanser to cure pimples. Not so sure about that though, I've never tried it.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol... that was funny :D
pHcare for the face? never heard that you can do that... I thought it was supposed to be for down below hahaha

-- claudia

8:30 AM  
Blogger Geekbird said...

sure, feel free to apply, though, the stories are relegated to glorifying Geekbird. He has oh so many glorious qualities, That an endless supply of ideas should come.

9:48 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Sure, geekbird!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Geekbird said...

send it to my email, and check to see if i post it...

steebulee@gmail.com

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home