Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Search Words

This blog has been discovered by countless strangers all around the globe via search engines. Oddly enough, even the strangest search words finds itself linked here. Search words like "math tricks & trivia," "results bar exams 2005-manila" and even "dingdong dantes." Hey, I'm no fan of that Dingdong guy.

Recently, because of my last post about Full House, I get lots of visitors who stumble upon this blog by searching "full house+koreanovela" or "full house of gma7." But I'm not complaining, who doesn't want additional traffic?

The best part of it is, in most of these searches, I find my blog on the first page. Woot! You know what that means? That means, my blog has awesome traffic. That's why I would like to thank all of my visitors escpecially the commentators who keep this blog alive. Above all, thanks to Claudia and Eryka. You guys are my most loyal commentators of all. You were also the first ones to shed some light on this otherwise dark and lonely blog that was once only occupied by me. I don't know what I'll do without you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww. thanks too elisha for commenting on my posts! you're the best! ^^

~and congrats for additional traffic!

-eryka

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... thanks for the special mention and for also posting comments in my site :D

I'm happy for you that you're getting more traffic nowadays. Just keep up the good work. I think your blog is popular now since on average your # of comments are around 3-5

Good luck in the future... may your site have continuous great traffic :D

-- claudia

5:13 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

YAY! for you... though I got to admit, I am a little jealous of you... my blog doesn't get that much attention... *sigh*

anyway, congrats for the additional traffic!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you mean all the horror stuffs that i posted can be search. Cool! and by the way Chapter 2 is finished. => lostlovestory

9:32 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Why don't you log-in, Kevin? Do you hate your name that much?

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home