Thursday, April 21, 2005

Latest update in my life

I can't tell you much about today since it's just 9 am, my day is just starting. I'm waking up early even on days without soccer practice so that I could get used to that schedule. Yesterdays practice was satisfactory. The good news is I'm improving. The bad news is, during the game, someone pushed me and I fell hard. My body ached for the entire day. We played futsal or indoor soccer so I landed on hard concrete instead of a grassy field. Grassy? Correction, grassless field. Believe me, it's not easy to run and kick when your in pain, but I think I woke up today feeling fine.

Other than that, I have finally tried making my own smilies. Problem is, when I save them into .gif, the transparent space turns white so it's no longer transparent. I always get a hard time trying to create transparent pics. Oh an I found new sites where I could get cute animated gifs. I'm planning to place a cute pic on all of my post even if they don't have any connection with the subject of my post. XD

Seems to me like I need to make a new photobucket account.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on improving! Yay!

Haha grassless field... I like that lol. Bene should replant the grass...

What program did you use for making transparent gifs? It's easy to make a gif transparent in PSP7. If you need help, just tell me. I'll teach you :D

-- claudia

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate the field too. i cant jog properly. hehe.

congrats on improving!

-eryka

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home