Friday, June 03, 2005

So

Waah!! I missed our last summer soccer training! T_T Is this the end of the world? (OA)

I know there will still be soccer practices during school days, but I will miss some of the folks there whom I won't normally meet during after-school training. This is our last week and I wasn't able to attend a single practice from it even if I really want to. Like on Monday, I went to school but no one was there. It turned out, it was moved to Tuesday and I did not know. All I know is, we have training every M-W-F only. Wednesday was the 1st of June so maybe did not allow me to leave because she says, training is already over since it's already June. That afternoon, I YMed Faye, a fellow soccer varsity, and she said that there was still training and we would have another one on Friday (today). Today, something mysterious happened to my alarm that made me wake up at 11 am whereas soccer training ends at 10. Maybe my alarm did not ring or maybe it did and I did not hear it, but that never happened to me.

Oh well. What is done is done. At least now my old complexion is returning, but not yet completely. So there is something to be happy about, but when I remember the list of sections that are to be posted today, the dark clouds return. Now I'll have to wait for the orientation before I know what my section is. Plus, I feel like I've let down all the people who are relying on me to find out their sections.

Damn. I need some serious mood boosters, good thing I'm easy to cheer up and I know exactly what makes me happy: cute stuffs and chocolate! Check out this super cute Hello Kitty calendar and these adorable note pads! Now if you'll excuse me, I know I hid some chocolates here somewhere....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..i see u missed socdr practice...im thinking of joining taekwondo varisty e..pero its 5.30 - 7 pm! its too late! ano ba sked ng varsity practices nyo? aww...i'll miss the cute guys at taekwondo...hehehe

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're the same. the color f my skin is returning to its original color. i just wonder mika's. she went swimming to the beach because it was miko's birthday. She's the only one who got really red. I just wonder when she'll give me the pics.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.. who's texchotyx? wonder who.. LOL. revelations.. oh i know na! it's precious! pwahahahA! checked out her xanga! ^_____________^

anyway, thanks again for the links u gave me yesterday! <3

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you missed some of your soccer practices.

I had the same experience with my alarm. I woke up so late when I fixed my alarm for an earlier time. Maybe our alarms were playing ticks on us lol...

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home