Friday, June 24, 2005

Good to Bad

Why is it always like this? Whenever I receive good news, bad news comes along and is even much worse.

Take my old crush from New Life as an example. I was so surprised when I saw him at school. Halos lumutang ako sa kasiyahan--until I found out he was a first year. Ickle Firstie! XP

Today I received a bad news that will affect me for my entire third year life: my locker. When I found out they are going to finally give us our lockers, I was so glad. Finally! No more heavy books, aching shoulder and cramped desks. I guess you could say, it was one of my most awaited moments during the first month of school. I was even so excited to decorate my locker. I was even determined to make it better than last year. Then today, the evil hand of fate gave me something I just don't want to accept: the worst locker I had ever had. It was located at the very bottom, so I have to kneel down whenever I need to get something. So much hassle! I always get the topmost locker so I'm not used with this one. And it was even dirty inside. I think it was one of the lockers where people placed the frogs we dissected last year. Then I couldn't even hardly fit my lock! I thought, "Oh no you don't! Damn locker, you're already bad enough; I'm going to fit this lock even if it takes me the entire day!"

I'm really stuck with it. I was trying to find someone who is willing to exchange lockers then I found out that Sir Caballero would take away our lockers if he learns that I exchanged. So I'm stuck with this locker, but am I really expected to use it? No. So I'm going to share lockers with either Hanyeo or Mika or both and just use my locker to store my soccer stuffs. Hmm... not a bad idea. Whew! Problem solved! ^^

2 Comments:

Blogger kevamico said...

i think your locker are one of those that we placed frogs in it. I'm just not sure. But i'm sure one of those are placed on the top and on the bottom and on the same wing and floor.

4:56 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Waah!! T__T

May locker smells like formaline and was once the house of dead frogs!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home