Saturday, June 18, 2005

Tag and I'm It!

Total volume of music on my computer:
1.73 GB

The last CD I bought:
I don't buy CDs, I just ask my brother to burn 'em. Thanks kuya! ^_^

Song playing:
Norah Jones-Don't know why.

Five songs I listen to a lot or mean a lot to me:
(pwede b kahit ung wla kmi? di n nag-ddownlaod ng songs si kuya)
>> Kitchie Nadal - Same Ground
>> Parokya ni Edgar - First Day Funk
>> Rivermaya - Liwanag
>> Rivermaya - You'll Be Safe Here
>> Jennifer Love Hewitt - Cool With You

5 persons to whom I’ll be passing the baton:
>> Presh
>> Alrenz
>> Louise
>> Mikapika
>> Kricks

3 Comments:

Blogger Alrenz said...

Heyy... you're not supposed to tag me again because I did that survey and tagged you... lol

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! haha. thanks for finally answering the thing. i think 3 of us tagged you! Lol. <3

11:12 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

What?! Sorry, sorry. I've been offline for soo long, I had no idea.

Thanks for droppin' by my blog, kissmya$$.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home