Monday, June 12, 2006

Mabuhay and Pilipinas!

Woohoo! Today is the Philippine Indepence Day and it's a holiday! My first day of school is tomorrow and it's delayed one day because of today's celebration. I love holidays.

It's customary to hang a Philipine flag during Indepence Day some houses, shops and cars do that. Even on church yesterday. They decorated our church red, blue, white and yellow, the colors of our flag. They also have a big Philippine flag up front. But ofcourse, being the proud pinoy (Filipino) that I am, I'd be posting a flag here too! (My YM icon is also a Philippine flag.)




download?

By the way, if you're wondring what's the meaning of the title of this post, it's "Long live the Philippines!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nasa http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k118/amaranthin3/
ung pics

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home