Friday, March 10, 2006

Pre-Summer Post

I just received our school's official newspaper and there was an article written about the webdesign contest that happened ages ago and where I bagged 3rd place. Well I can't complain about being publicized, I just wished they didn't mistyped my section for 35 to 45. Though I know the school year's almost ending, I am in no hurry to be a Senior, which is why I don't feel even slightly thrilled of reading that I belong in a section that starts with the number 4.

As for soccer, I've been hearing rumours that there's a big, fat chance there won't be any more soccer varsity next year. Somehow, this news made me feel relieved. Now I have more time in my hands to concentrate with school, the newsletter of my youths in our church and devoloping my painting and webdesign skills. Plus, I don't have to attend soccer summer training anymore. I know I once loved it, now I'd rather stay at home and sleep as much as I want.

Still, I don't feel happy learning that I have to attend CAT or join in those stupid PE classes. And... how else can I play soccer? Without trainings, the most I can do is kicking my soccer ball in a wall. I admit, I'll miss soccer, the game and my team mates.

Now, since summer vacation is just around the corner, there's something about it that I'm always thinking of every night before I fall asleep. It's an event I've been waiting for since forever. I am already very excited about... youth camp! Wee! ^__^

PS: I just read Harry Potter book 6 (yeah i know, im late) so in my world, Dumbledore just recently died, thus the icon above that shows the picture of an ugly git, i mean murderer, i mean Snape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home