Saturday, January 28, 2006

New Layout

I've been wanting to change this blog's look for like, forever. But due to circumstances, it remains to the same. Finally, last night, I've started creting my next layout. I've already started making the graphics, which took a really long time because before I saved it, I suddenly think, "oh maybe I should've done this" or "maybe i should've added that" so I keep on remaking the same graphic a million times. Then when I was done I thought, "maybe this autumn-themed template is not a good idea." I'm too fickle-minded.

Anyway, before I started my new layout, I've searched the net for the best designed sites made by professional webdesigners and I think this is really awesome.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck on your layout!!

and yeah.. the true secret to frutiful grades is GOD and of course, yourself... =D have a nice day!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Edgar said...

umm...i kinda like this na. but you should try other layouts.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see new layout...
post it very soon girl :D

just have fun while doing the layout... do everything you want to do with it... basta do it with your heart and soul and it will become beautiful.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home