Monday, November 14, 2005

Today, today, today

Today I was excited to go to school. I wasn't even late! In fact, I was five minutes early and my classmates were very surprised. I wanted to go to school because of the following reasons: 1) There's the WNCAA at Cuneta Astodome and I know a large number of my classmates would go there. 2) they said we could already turn on the aircons!! Yay! Yay! ... crap. Crap because when I entered our classroom and tried to open our freaking aircons, I found out na and mga aircon na un ay puro mga walang kwentang... DISPLAY! Grabe proud ako. Second week na kaming may aircon, aircon na FYEO (For Your Eyes Only).

WTF?!

Sobrang onti pa nang tao, less than expected. Mga eleven lang naman. Pero infairness, masaya. Masaya na in the sense na maayos kami dahil walang magulo and for the first time, nakinig ako sa teachers namin the entire day! Although I had a bit of a hard time in chem because my mind keeps on shutting down whenever it hears the familiar drawl of Cabaluna, but I managed.

We had lots of free time. As in, the teacher would just give us the lesson, then free time na. Me and my friends tried our best not to get bored to the length of playing SOS on our math notebooks, split bato-bato pick and even... Dr. Quack-quack.

Advertisement: http://texchotyx.deviantart.com/ ^_^

3 Comments:

Blogger Edgar said...

thanks for coming by. im glad u like the cartoons. nana's blog got nice stuff.
u really have a 'thing' for cabaluna, no? i think u mentioned her in an earlier post.
saw devianart a few weeks ago; it's a great site; great art. :)

8:05 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

It's my friend's art.

Yeah, Nana's blog is nice. I went to it before, but I couldn't understand a thing. Obviously. I liked her background music though. I kept her blog open just to listen to the sounds.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ang lamig kanina... Brrrr.... Ano pa.. Palit ka na ng layout... for 10 years pa ata 'to eh... hehe :D peace tayo...

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home