Saturday, September 03, 2005

Text-athon

For all of you who are Globe cellular users, I'm sure you have heard of the unlimited text promo where you can text 'till you drop for one whole day.

Well today, I decided to give it a try. Determined to make the most out of this opportunity, I began texting almost everyone in my phone book. Soon enough, they stopped replying to me, either they ran out of load, too busy or they got too annoyed of me. I couldn't blame them, I text them even the most useless things like, "Hello. How are you? I feel like eating chocolate. CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE" Isn't it obvious that I'm bored?

For all of those whom I have annoyed, sorry for that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clive Dangerously said...

It doesn't take a day of free texting for people to waste textmessages here. I get so freaking many 'Hi' messages each week, it's disgusting.

8:12 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

That means people miss you so much. You're loved! Hehe.

Thanks for commenting!

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home