Saturday, July 23, 2005

One Awesome Day

So happy! ^^Yesterday, I found out that sir Esteban, my PA (computer class) teacher from last year, wants me to join an international webdesigning competition. Wow. He says he's going to teach me how to use Macromedia Flash for that. But, I should first join the ACES club or the computer club. That means, I have to leave Art Club, but that's fine with me. Eversince I discovered templatechallenge.com, I have always wanted to learn Flash and now I can, plus I now have a good enough reason for my dad to by me that program even if he still doesn't like Flash. Wee!! I'm so happy! ^__^ I guess I have to use the computer more now because Sir also said that I have to practice hard coding and not always rely on Dreamweaver. I also need to research on lots of Flash tutorials; other contestants might be using Flash for years while I'm just starting to learn.

That's not all. When I went to the Writer's Clinic or the Newsletter Ministry at New Life, only me, kuya Jeremiah and ate Risa came. Ate Risa is our adviser and kuya Jay was already the leader of so many ministries so they made me the head! Wow, big time na agad ako! ^__________^

These blessings from God all came at the right time because that day was the deadline of the submission for the Poster Making Contest and just like every time I am joining such contests, I always feel insecure. But all of these has assured me that I am indeed talented and special in my own unique way so there is nothing for me to be worried about and besides, Christ is with me all the time so there is nothing for me to fear.

To ate Claudia: I was with Alrenz then when I talked to Sir Esteban and we both suggested you for that too, but he said you're already a 4th year so you would be graduating and the contest would still be at around May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home