Wednesday, July 20, 2005

SOS

I currently filled in my calendar for July and boy was I shocked. I knew I was busy, but I had no idea I was that busy. Almost every box has something written on it and when I have a deadline, it is most likely placed at the tightest corner. Like today (Wednesday), I have a deadline for the article on the JG Newsletter at New Life and I haven't even started. Why? I only found out Saturday night. My Sunday is always fully booked because of church and other family stuffs. Monday to Tuesday, we have our Long Test. And now, I haven't started making my article. Heck, I even have no idea what to write about.

What's more is that I'm totally stressed. I really miss my 2nd year. Back then, though I also have lots of things going on with school, soccer, my websites, blogs and everything, I was still able to breath. Yes, even if I had to visit over 20 blogs per day. But now, I feel like I'm suffocating. I can't even surf the net as much as I used to. Then I still have to worry about my drawing for the poster making contest at art club. The deadline is on Friday and I feel like it sucks. I don't evfen know if I can finish it on Thursday since I have to pass it already the nest day and I'm not sure if I can continue it today. Maybe if I finish my article early.

Then on our last soccer training, ate Tesay talked about how busy senior life is and how she regretted taking her 3rd year life because back then, she was still able to breath. I just looked at her, horrified. You have got to be kidding me.

I'm so stressed. Usually, I can still handle no matter how much pressure my life is showering me, but now I'm not so sure.

I usually recharge my energy during Saturdays. School, homeworks and projects can punch me, kick me or slap me five days straight, but my Saturday is solely mine. That's why I always don't have homework during Monday morning because no matter what happens, I don't open my school books during the weekend. Then comes the Dasayawit and we have to practice every Saturday. Then last Saturday, after our Dasayawit, I had to go out. So now I missed three of my precious Saturdays and I'm already burning out.

High school is a merciless venom that poisons you slowly, but surely until you turn into super stressed, flesh-eating zombies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alrenz said...

Hala... sobra na yan ah... hehe

Okay lang naman, kasi we did our best naman eh...

6:56 PM  
Blogger Gryffilion said...

Don't let high school get you down too much. You get out eventually, so dont get too jaded in the meantime. Otherwise, you'll find that you're just trying to compensate for it.
Instead, try to find a way to enjoy the small things that come out of it. No one has fun in HS, but there are always little spots of joy to look forward to in every endeavor...

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home