Thursday, June 30, 2005

Halo-Halo

pinaghalo-halong topics in one post!


I'm getting lots of positive feedbacks about my latest layout for my site. Thanks guys! But I'm not yet finish with it--yet. I'm spotting lots of gramatical errors and according to my self-titled section, "Elisha," there is supposed to be a shoutboard in my homepage when there is none. Oh and the black book section is still under construction too. I still have to work on a few stuffs.

Unknown to most of you, I had my birthday last Sunday, June 26. Surprise! I'm 15 now, but I'm not sure if I want to be 15. I feel like I wasn't able to do anything important when I was 14, either for me or for others, but looking back, I see countless good deeds that I have a feeling has changed--even saved the life of some. Hmm... well I guess I'm ready to be 15 afterall.

Yesterday, I had soccer practice and it was raining cats and dogs. Wee!! It was so fun! I love playing soccer under the rain and I know I've mentioned this before on my other posts about soccer, but I still want to say it, I have improved a great deal! ^_^ I think it was my happiest soccer training yet. Not only because of the rain, my performance and reuniting again with my teammates, but also because some folks from the boys varsity also joined us. Wala lang, na-miss ko lang yung iba, kahit hindi ko sila kinakausap ever. XP

After being under the rain and playing soccer, I still went to the mid-week service at New Life. It was aircon there, but I'm still alive. No colds. No fever. Just an aching foot when someone stepped on me with her soccer shoes on. Ow!

Tomorrow we have training again and I can't wait! Wish me luck!

Btw, in regards with some of your comments on my last post, do you have any nominees for my next crush? Ang konti kasi ng cute sa mundo! As of now I have two nominees, one is super mayabang and he was my classmate when I was a freshmam so he reminds me of my firstyear life, a year I don't want to remember. The other one... aside from his looks and his height, I can't think of what else is good about him. Super tahimik=super boring. Any other suggestions?

4 Comments:

Blogger Gryffilion said...

Why take other's advice on a crush? You know best what you want--or if you don't know best, you at least have a better idea than most. As Obi-Wan once said, "Trust your feelings."

And sometimes having crushes is overrated. Then again, it can be a heck of a lot of fun.

As for being 15, well, it doesn't mean much over here in the States. You can get your learner's permit but that's about it. What kinds of things does being 15 mean in the Philippines?

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crush? pwede bang malaman? joke! pero kung pwede paki e-mail na lng wag sa ym! heheh!

nominies.... neh. I'm tired of the last one i said, let me think muna.


don't know. Why should you be asking for everyone's advise anyway. It should be you the one to choose unless it is destined for you to meet him by a friend or any relative, etc.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waa! bday mo?? happy birthday! grabe, sorry if i didnt really know. it's only today that they announce birthdays. hehehe. here's my gift: * a big HUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! * MUAH MUAH!! XDDDDDD

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

elisha, sori 4 late to give the gift.w i hope u like it..w

anyway hoshi's urs alrdy, he only cn c u in dis world..v

...aha! in ur dream!w
jst kiddng.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home