Monday, August 15, 2005

Homework SOS

Most of my classmates were not paying attention during computer class. I admit, even I am guilty of it. All I could think about was the new book Hannah let me borrow, "Bergdorf Blondes." For our punishment, our prof gave us a homework he has never taught us before.

Programming help: Does anyone know how to turn the following output into Quick Basic codes?

54321
5432
543
54
5

I'm sure there's more to this than meets the eye so it's not only print, print, print. Sir even said we would need a programmer's help for this. I asked help from Sir Esteban, but he couldn't help me because he is a webdesigner, not a programmer. I also asked help from the Computers and Technology board at Gaia online, but the only reply I got was, "Usually I wouldn't help with something this trivial. But think 'divide and round'."

Divide and round
Divide and round
Divide and round
Hm...
Still don't get it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alrenz said...

Why don't you ask Mrs. Gabor?

Magaling yun sa programming.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Alrenz said...

Use the "For & Next" command

2:29 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

We already checked it. Sir already taught us. It's too late.

Thanks anyway.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home