Friday, August 26, 2005

Post of the Week

Before, our mouse was broken. It takes a million clicks for me to actually click something. Then one day, something odd happened. Our mouse was working, but it was jumbled up. The left click is the right click and the right click is the left click. I never got used to it. I just place my index finger on the left button so I'll stop right-clicking eveything with my left click.

But that's not important. What's important is, I love my grades! They were higher than expected. I'm also top 8 in my section, just as Hanyeo is also top 8 in her section. What a coincidence.

Aside from my grades, I also L-O-V-E this day. The sun has finally shined on my life this week after all the rain. Well, it's about time. I really love Fridays.

I found some new pics. Look at the animated .gif in my last post. That one's my favorite. I think it's the funniest.

To Claudia: Thanks for trying to cheer me up! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home