Thursday, August 25, 2005

Another post where the non-related picture is more interesting than the post itself.

The Ring!!Alas! I'm online again. I was so busy this past couple of weeks. It's either I have soccer training, I need to catch up on some sleep or I'm just too stressed out that all I want to do is watch TV and eat. Besides, I could do with some extra weight. Anyway, I'm back and I'm as happy as ever (I had been so bummed these past few days). I knew missing that soccer training would do me good. I don't like soccer that much anymore.

I'm currently looking for a picture that is oh so fresh for my blog's next template. When I checked out dooce.com again and I saw that it has a brand new look, I knew I really really have to update this blog's template.

So, what's up with my life? One word: horrible. I am totally immune to the happy power of chocolate. Now I have a harder time trying to cheer myself up. I'm having a head ache. I need to sleep.

Btw, I finally finished making a flash animation! Though it did not go as well as I wanted it to, it's tolerable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh... I know that .gif pic. Someone sent that to my email a long time ago.

*dances to cheer up Elisha*
Sigh, I suck with this cheer up stuff. But don't feel bad. Everything will turn out okay. Always think that this is a challenge from God to make you stronger. Having a mindset like that makes me stronger :D

5:33 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Thanks camy!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home