Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Super Flash!

I now know how to use Flash! I mean, i now know how to properly use Macromedia Flash. It's real easy and simple too. Now it follows everything I say, unlike before when the end result of my animation is far from what I've really imagined it to be.

Before, during Dasayawit and Sir Esteban presented an animation. Remember the morphing letters there? I can already do that! As for the other graphics, I suppose I can too. They're just lots of complicated shapes anyway and I can already turn a circle into a square into a triangle then to the word, "ELISHA".

Flash is so fun. Flash is so cool. Flash is so fantabulous!

Btw, I joined the webdesign contest and on-the-spot painting contest at school for the upcoming PA Month. I'm also thinking of joining the hardware contest where you just need to assemble a computer. My dad says it's just easy and real simple. It's like a puzzle. If it doesn't fit, don't force it. If it fits, then good. And all you need is two kinds screw drivers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Edgar said...

good for you! enjoy! need these skills today.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes... flash is fabulous... too bad I forgot how to use it now

hmm.. people are telling me to join the web page making contest... but yah... I don't know how... and no teacher is telling us about it... just heard about it from people... and I'm on a layout block... so yah!

haha sorry about that. I guess my mind's kinda messed up right now lol :D

9:01 AM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

Ate claudy! Miss yah!
Galing mo sa contest! Ganda ng layout mo. Kinulang ako sa oras. Haay...

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home