Monday, October 17, 2005

-__-

I actually have lots of things to blog about, but I'm just not in the mood. Which is actually bad because I have loads to talk about like our swimming/outing last Saturday where me and my new friends, Vanessa, Steph and Abby where swimming from 11 pm to 6 am non-stop or my dad's birthday or the many blog templates I have that only needs coding because the graphics are done but i'm too lazy to code or the fact that i have already finished book 4 of Harry Potter and is currently reading the 5th book or when I visited my super rich granddad who eats at Figaro everyday for breakfast or some other expensive restaurant/cafe or how i'm suddenly feeling so far away from my friends including Hanyeo, Mika and Valerie or about one of our soccer coach being hospitalized and our soccer training moved from M-W-F to T-TH. Whew! That was one long sentence.

Have fun with these pics. I have so much, I'll never run out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alrenz said...

Ang dami namang icons!!!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Edgar said...

yey! ang galing! enjoy ako.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Edgar said...

manga for you, if you havent seen these yet. got harry potter too:

http://www.worth1000.com/cache/contest/contestcache.asp?contest_id=7470&display=photoshop#entries

njoy!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home