Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I found this article online and I find it really interesting. Thanks to it, I finally thought of an idea for my thesis and it will about Filipino companies that have managed to beat foreign corporations. I have a secret agenda for it and that is to increase our nationalistic pride which I feel we greatly lack. We have too much colonial mentality in our culture and I'm here to prove that we're as good, if not better, than other countries particularly America. Ooh, I feel so modest. ^__^

I feel so relieved that I finally found a thesis topic that is decent enough. I once submitted a topic titled, "The Amazing Letter E" with the thesis statement, "The letter is the most widely-used letter in the English alphabet." It's the only topic I had that came close to our English teacher's requirement and also the stupidest idea I had ever thought of. It sounds as boring as Ms. Cabaluna, the most boring teacher ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Edgar said...

read the article and it's very very interesting indeed!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home