Friday, November 11, 2005

Horrible, horrible

We just had a webdesign contest at school and it was horrible! I was so unprepared. I only knew when the contest was the day before and that time, I didn't even know the date. And it gets worse, because on the day of the contest, they moved the time earlier.

I tried contacting my dad to bring our Dreamweaver and Corel CD to school because those are the only programs I'm comfortable using and there's no way I'm creating a site using Notepad, especially in a competition. My dad just delivered it when there's only one hour left before the end of the contest and we still had to install it. Gosh! When the time ended, I was just able to finish the design, but it still wasn't perfect and I had no content. So it was all rushed for me. T__T Horrible, horrible.

Yes I know it's my fault, if I was only more responsible... blahblahblah. Save me the nag, it's bad enough I feel so depressed and yes, yes, I learned my lesson.

>_<

2 Comments:

Blogger Edgar said...

an outgoing CEO was asked by his successor what his secret for success was. the older man said, good decisions. When asked how he developed the ability to make good decisions, he replied, bad decisions.

6:13 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

...sniff...

Thanks! (squeak!)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home