Monday, January 23, 2006

Shopaholic

We were required to go to school yesterday (Sunday) for the procession and a mass for Sto Nino. I'm sure I've mentioned it before in my earlier posts. I did not go, and went to my own church instead. Anyway, I have an excuse letter to show so they can't give me any demerits.

I also went shopping yesterday with my mom. We bought two shoes, a top and my prom dress! How does my dress look like? Secret, it's a surprise.

I bought my dress at X, it's a store beside 50th avenue and Topshop at Alabang Town Center. They recorded what school I go to, to make sure that I'm the only one at prom who has that dress. Cool, huh? I know it's still too early to shop for a dress, but my mom and I really liked it so we bought it, because someone else might buy it next time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Edgar said...

:)

happy days u need to enjoy. high school passes soooooo quickly. next thing you know you're already an old hag.

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you! you now have your prom dress. I don't think it's early at all. Since time passes by so fast, the threshold moment isn't that much far... middle of february... that's near ^^

Haha I should prepare for the prom as well... My mom's been bugging me to do it. Maybe I'll start this weekend ^^

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo. prom dress. havent been preparing yet. not much into it. hahaha. prom's been move to march, so, no worries yet! =p

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home