Thursday, January 19, 2006

5 Weird Habits of Mine

Tagged from Edgar's blog.

1. Whenever I write my name, I always place a star on the end.
2. Whenever I fold a paper bill, I always fold it on the exact same way. I've been doing this for years and has become a habit.
3. I use smilies whenever I can, especially in YM. ^__^
4. I give my closest friends nicknames like Han-han, Mikapika and Preshy-chan.
5. I'm so unique-obssesed that I unconsiously hate boho and pearl earrings because everyone is wearing them. I swear it's too uso.

Well I know it's not that interesting, but if you get to know me better, I swear I'm weird.

And now I pass the baton to Claudia, Eryka, louise and Alrenz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Edgar said...

hahaha. i find #1, 2 and 4 weird and interesting. people are really different, no? i couldn't imagine myself, or even others, doing these. never met any other person doing these 3.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. weird you! haha.. neway, imma answer it na! =p

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home