Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I wish Elisha is back

Wish granted and i'm back again my blogger friends! Our computer fell in a terrible coma and it took so long for my dad to fully cure it. Right now, it's still recuperating and not yet fully healed, but well enough for me to be able to surf the net. I'm just glad our computer is still alive and breathing, although barely.

So, how's the holidays? Mine was fairly well, though it would've been better had I not caught a terrible sickness myself just like our dear old computer. I had what you call, tonsilitis. I have know idea where I got it (although my mom says i got it from eating lots of chocolate without drinking water, oops), all I know is that I woke up one day feeling horrible and there's this terrrible pain in my throat. It was hell! I could hardly eat because every time I gulp, the pain is torture. I had fever too and that sickness didn't even want to leave. Heck, it even stayed during Christmas. We were supposed to join our family reunion at Pampanga and celebrate Christmas there, but we stayed at home instead because I was sick. Sniff... sigh.

But I think I'm well now. I just got 100% healed today and hopefully, I'll be welcoming the New Year, sickness-free.

I'm just glad I'm back. ^_^

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yey! good for you you're already healed. i got sick today... yeah, fever and colds.. sucks for me. i can't work on things because of it. hahaha. *MEDSCI'S DRIVING ME CRAZY*

--oh yeah, i feel bad that your big bro wasn't with you during the 24th. TEACH HIM A LESSON! LOOOLS. :D

10:26 AM  
Blogger Edgar said...

got sick too; the pain actually left just today. i also had tonsilitis, as well as my niece (pipim, whose family lives with us - new family fotos in my blog), my wife, and son. mine was TERRIBLE. the antibiotic seemed not to be able to help. it really sucked because i couldnt get my hands on the ice cream, the cakes, leche flan, etc, etc. bad timing talaga.

1:08 PM  
Blogger celestial_elisha said...

uso pala ang sakit ngaun, akala ko ako lang

11:58 AM  
Blogger Edgar said...

elisha i recently posted our xmas and new year pics (see my blog sidebar link). i have a BIG family so it's quite messy. :)

im not there but you can find me in my other albums. :(

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home