Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Away for too long

Our computer is finally completely fixed and it's better than before because it has a bigger hard drive and... I don't know what else, basta my dad said its beter than before. The bad news is, all my past files are completely wiped out so I have to start everything from scratch--including all my cool graphics, web designs, websites, mp3s and other important files. All of our cool programs like Dreamweaver, Corel and other graphic editors has been reinstalled again and fully working. I've been dying to update this blog's template since Christmas break, but our comp was still half fixed then and all our coolest programs wouldn't work too. I couldn't even use YM. I just logged in today after... 10 years?

Anyway, I'll be starting this blog's next design after our exams. I have to practice using Flash too. I guess I'll have to cancel my malling with Hanyeo after exams. It's no big deal. I've been going to ATC every single day last week.

Since I haven't blog for so long, I guess a short update is needed. Well, last Sunday I watched the Chronicles of Narnia. It's astig! Last, last week, I made a bank account at BPI. It's where I'll be getting my allowance from now on. That's one of the reasons why I keep on droppin' by at ATC; there are many ATMs there. Another reason is I always accompany friends who are going to ATC. I've been spending too much because of frequent trips to the mall. Why do I always find something to buy?

Hm... what else happened to me? Oh yeah, it was Rico Blacnco's MTV homecoming today. There was a concert, but all of my friends wanted to go home. Our dismissal time for today was 6 pm because of the concert, but Rico Blanco/Rivermaya started playing at exactly 6. I didn't even finish listening to their first song. Now I really believe that all my friends are too boring.

Gtg, my bro is bugging me. >_<

1 Comments:

Blogger Edgar said...

we're glad you're back. computer crashes, file annihilations - ahhh, i know how that feels.

tagged you with a meme in my latest post. feel free to write yours IF you're up to it.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home