Friday, January 20, 2006

Our Cheering Competition

We had our batch cheering competition today and... the seniors one. :( At first I felt really bad about it, but when I reached home and told my kuya all about it, he said that it was okay because the Seniors are already graduating so the championship would just serve as a consolation prize. Well, I guess that's okay. I myself would surely miss High School when I get to 4th year, which is quite soon.

Bianca King was one of our judges. When I told kuya about this, he said that she got kicked out of our school because of failing grades. She was also his batchmate.

Since I study in a Catholic school, they celebrate this Sto. Nino thingy so our school rented some carousels and a cheap horror train-thing.

I rode on the horror thingy with Precious and Marryl. At first, there was nothing except this mask hanging on a wall. But later on, ghosts or monsters or masked men started appearing. They would even climb on the kart or train-thing, but they were always on one side. Since I brought a cartolina with me (it was our posters for our food fest tom), silly me thought that wacking the "ghosts" would be a funny idea. I did so and he wagged his finger at me as if saying, "Don't do that. That's bad." Wahahaha!!

Anyways, the entire third year batch would be having their food festival tomorrow. That means I have to go to school--on a Saturday. Aside from that, there's also a procession thing and mass for Sto Nino on Sunday at school. I'm not Catholic and we have our own mass, so I don't want to go. The problem is, our horrible prefect might give demerits, even with an excuse letter. Heck, they even gave our entire section 5 demerits because some boys messed up our attendance sheet. I'm the last girl in our class so my name is on the very bottom and all the boys's names are on top and I still got 5 demerits. Usually, this threats are empty, but a while ago I've been hearing that the demerits were true.

Btw, the funny icons are back again. I've noticed that I haven't posted any cool pics for so long now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home