Monday, May 29, 2006

Grabe!

Hello there my spiffy, fantabulous blog and my non-existent avid readers. It's been a while since I've last made any notion in the cyber world that I exist. I believe I've been quiet the entire summer.

For a quick update, youth camp was... how should I put it? It was, grabe! (Note: That was in bold letters.) I also wento the Gen Up Youth Convention, but it was not as grabe as youth camp. Youth camp had better food too. I'll give you guys (by "you" i meant you my non-existent avid readers) more details next time. And I promise, there will be a next time and it will come soon.

Oh and the JG newsletter is almost done, we just had a newsletter meeting a while ago, but just as I said, more details soon!

Till next time!

By the way, before I leave, I suppose it is proper to explain to my non-existent avid readers regarding my abscence. Well the answer is simple--I ran out of internet card. ^__^

PS: I've watched The Da Vinci Code (yes, I know it's R18) and I enjoyed it, but it hasn't affected my faith one bit (and I'm not even 18!).

*grabe! = means "super!" in english

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home