Thursday, July 20, 2006

Dasayawit

I know I've been a lazy blogger and I've been blogging less and less as time goes by. Well aside from the slight loss of interest in blogging, i've also been super busy. Senior year in high school is really stressing. Our teachers never get tired puking heaps of homework on us.

Well, i'll give you the low down for the latest happenings. A while ago, we had our Dasayawit. It means Dasal(prayer), sayaw(dance) and awit(song). In short it's a program where we are forced to sing praise songs while dancing and making a fool of ourselves. Good thing i'm in props, no dancing for me. Yay!

Oh, I could think of a dosen things to blog about, but it's late and I have to wake up early tomorrow.

Till next time!

(Note: Even if I don't post often, my blog is still alive and active. I still won't stop blogging.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you posted on my blog a few times, so I'm just returning the favor. ^_^
I haven't used Blogger in so long I forgot my login info! Anyway if I remember it I'm update the z0bzy blog.. Oh yeah I almost forgot, a html tip: if you want the Emily Strange image to line up with the word 'm33p?' the you may want to edit this:

/* Header
----------------------------------------------- */
#header {
width:660px;
margin:0 auto 10px;
border:1px solid #333;
}


To this:

/* Header
----------------------------------------------- */
#header {
width:776px;
margin:0 auto 10px;
border:1px solid #333;
}


~Namire / D3ll / Abe
Ps. Sorry for all the names.. ^_^

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home