Monday, October 30, 2006

Sem Break

Why is it that when I'm stuck with school, i could think of 101 ways of other productive, yet fun things to do other than school work. However, when I am unexpectedly hit by holidays or suspended classes and I have all this free time on my hands, I don't feel like doing anything. The long list of other things to do other than study suddenly vanishes and this feeling of boredom which I totally hate gradually creeps in. It sucks!

There are times when I actually wish that I have school.

But this time, this sem break, that is not going to happen. Whether productive or not, I am determined that I will not wish that I am back at school. I am willing to do anything from eating till I have no more strength to chew, surfing till my eyes are red, reading till I fall asleep or any other crap that I could think of--except from sleeping. I have to rare opportunity of sleeping late without having to wake up early so my sleeping schedule is on my hands.

Uhm... I guess that's all. Wish me a happy sem break!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

^_^
Enjoy your semester break!

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home