Wednesday, January 24, 2007

*Hugs blog*

I miss blogging so much! This blog has been unadmittedly on hiatus for too long. Unlike my previous post, I’m now blogging because I have enough time to kill. I finished all my homework at school so I can blog, relax and surf without the guilt!

By the way, thanks Abe for commenting on my blog. The fact that someone was still reading this junk made me update my blog even if I didn't feel like it. I used to love blogging so much before that even though I know no one visits, I still continue posting day after day. I think writing is for me, the most relaxing activity. It’s nice to breathe out and release all these thoughts and feelings. Goodness knows how much stress I’ve endured and kept bottled up inside me.

We had our grad song practice with my classmates a while ago. I originally didn’t like to perform and simply wanted to be backstage, but after hearing the grad song my classmates created, I loved it so much! I’m now secretly wishing I was one of the “performing people”. It’s kind of boring being on the props team. We’re not doing anything and singing seems much more fun. I don’t like getting bored, you see.

I posted below our lyrics. I did not appreciate it before without the melody, but now that they’ve finished the entire song, I super love it. I promise it sounds good. I’ll be surprised if we don’t win the grad song competition.

Bedans Till the End

We began as strangers
Gathered in a place where friendships are born
We once thought that we’re alone
And no hand to hold

As time goes by, we’ve realized
The meaning of togetherness
After all that we’ve been through
Our hearts remained true

Together we will face the world ahead of us
Each step we take, mistakes we’ve made
We all have conquered

CHOURUS:
What lies ahead may be unclear
We’re in this thing together, there’s no need to fear
One batch, one heart, we’ll fight
Bedans till the end of this road called life


We shared our hopes and dreams together
The smiles and laughter seemed forever
Traces of all the days long gone
We’ll always remember

Turn back time, the memories lie deep within our hearts
The beginning’s long ago
Yet close to a new start

(Repeat chorus)

Someday we’ll see each other again
There will be tomorrow, this is not the end
One batch, one heart, we’ll fight
Bedans till the end of this road called life

The time has come for us to go
Life goes on, we’ll live and grow
Prayer and work, we’ll keep in mind
From the past we leave behind


PS: For the first time this school year, I'm starting to like my classmates. I don't think that's a good thing because there's only two months left before I graduate and I don't want to cry on graduation. I know that sounds stupid since high school should be memorable and all, but maybe I'll explain it here someday. As of now, I just want to get to college and get rich. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home