Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Nothing Like Blogger

I miss Blogger...

It's been about a year since I switched to Multiply and I haven't been as active in blogging as before, maybe it's because of my schedule or perhaps I just have nothing of interest to say (harhar, as if!). Yet, nothing can deny the fact that the feel of Blogger is definitely different from Multiply. I guess it's like the feeling of home. Hence the saying, "There's no place like home." I feel more comfortable writing here in Blogger, maybe because this is where I'm used to. The flow of my ideas are more free and there's a certain warm connection.

In Multiply, there is always someone who would comment back at you and it's usually someone you know. I know that's a good thing, but I do not favor it. I prefer to make the most of the internet's free media by blogging without the fear of being judged by people you know and meet regularly, where I can say whatever I want and just be myself.

But the underlying reason why I really miss blogging is...

...I miss writing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger namire said...

wow long time no see... weird I was feeling all blogger nostalgic and low and behold there is elisha from the days of old... I had that blog Zobzy, where I wrote it as Dell some robot persona. ^__^ how's life in the east? You still living there? lol, we should caught up on old times.

You remember what I'm talking about right?

6:48 AM  
Blogger Elisha★ said...

@namire Ofcourse I do! I still remember you, Abe and your alter-ego Z3ll or zell. Lol! This blog is so old. It makes me nostalgic too. Sadly, I couldn't access it anymore because I haven't logged in for a very long time. I've made a new account though and new blogs.

I hope you're doing well. :)

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home